Nana loves her precious little miracles from heaven.
Oh my gosh!!!!!!! ADORABLE!!! I can't wait to kiss on them :) Tausha you look GREAT!!
I love that picture of you over the bassinet! Tausha, I am so happy for your miracles. You are such an amazing example of faith and patience. The blessings do come (I am just reminding myself).
LOVE LOVE LOOOOVVVEEEE THEM!!!!
yay!!! : ) That's all!
amazing pictures .i love them!
They are beautiful. Congratulations Gates and Tausha.
Loves those babies and the pic Gates:)Where's the ones of the other grandparents????? Love you all!
Beautiful!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Nana loves her precious little miracles from heaven.
Oh my gosh!!!!!!! ADORABLE!!! I can't wait to kiss on them :)
Tausha you look GREAT!!
I love that picture of you over the bassinet! Tausha, I am so happy for your miracles. You are such an amazing example of faith and patience. The blessings do come (I am just reminding myself).
LOVE LOVE LOOOOVVVEEEE THEM!!!!
yay!!! : ) That's all!
amazing pictures .i love them!
They are beautiful. Congratulations Gates and Tausha.
Loves those babies and the pic Gates:)
Where's the ones of the other grandparents????? Love you all!
Beautiful!
Post a Comment